Virtual HVAC Appointments in Royersford
High Quality Phone & Video Diagnostic Services
At Quality Degree, Inc., our NATE-certified HVAC technicians have been serving Central and Southern Pennsylvania for over 22 years. Throughout this time, we’ve been able to implement technological advancements to deliver five-star customer service every time. This includes offering virtual HVAC appointments in Royersford. If you have a non-emergency issue, it’s so much easier and less expensive to just have our experienced techs assess it via a phone or video call.
Our Virtual HVAC Services
If you have a non-emergency issue that can be solved on a phone or video call with our technicians, there’s no reason why you should pay full price for a house visit. Our virtual appointments are much less expensive and can still provide you with the high-quality diagnostic services you’ve come to expect from us. For only $39 dollars, we will discuss your HVAC or indoor air quality issue with you and determine whether we can solve it over the phone or whether an in-home visit is necessary. Should we need to make a trip to your home, we will apply the cost of the virtual appointment to your home visit.
We can typically assist with the following problems in a virtual appointment:
- Unresponsive thermostats
- Warm air coming from your air conditioning unit
- Cold air coming from your heating unit
- Loud, odd noises coming from your heating or cooling systems
- Leaking water heaters
- Lack of hot water
- Humidity issues
Get Virtual Assistance for HVAC Replacements
One other virtual service we offer is complimentary consultations regarding heating and cooling system replacements. Rather than travel all the way to your home, we can answer all of your questions via a phone or video call.
Example questions we can answer include:
- What are my options for heating and cooling systems?
- What size unit will I need to meet my home’s heating and/or cooling needs?
- Why should I invest in a high-efficiency system? Are they really worth it?
- Can you help me understand efficiency ratings and tell me the rating of a particular unit?
- What is a ducted system? What is a ductless system? Which one do I need for my home?
- What are the benefits of a certain make or model HVAC unit?
Get in Touch with Us Today!
At Quality Degree, Inc., we are committed to our customers which is why we are proud to offer these innovative services. During a virtual assistance appointment, you can rest easy knowing our heating and cooling specialists always have your comfort and satisfaction in mind.
To schedule a virtual HVAC appointment in Royersford, call (610) 600-1108 or click on the button above.