We know that the heat hasn’t disappeared just yet. But that may actually mean that now is the best time to get your heater maintained. If you like the idea of thinking ahead, then this blog post is for you.
See, the cooler that the weather gets, the more our work calendar will fill up with people who want to have their heaters maintained or repaired. Booking your tune-up now rather than later is far more likely to allow you to enjoy the ease of getting this service done on your time. Plus, you won’t have to worry about being without an efficient system on a cold day when you’d rather have your heater running.
If you are considering whether or not you can benefit from booking heater maintenance in Royersford with our team, we’d like to provide some information to show you how helpful this service can be.
What Maintenance Offers Your Heater
Maintenance isn’t a luxury service. The truth is that this is a preventive service that can help keep your system working better for longer. Here are the key benefits that will come from scheduling heating system maintenance each year:
- Better energy efficiency: The years take their toll but, maintenance can help your system keep up its efficiency level despite this. Regular yearly tune-ups can prevent a loss of up to 5% of your efficiency level each year.
- Better operation: A well-maintained heating system is also going to be able to do its job more effectively.
- Safe operation: Another benefit of regular maintenance is that it will keep your heating system operating safely too.
- Warranty: Many systems come with a stipulation in their warranty agreement that they need a tune-up each year. When you schedule a tune-up with us, it will help you keep up your system warranty, which will make repairs and other upkeep more affordable.
- Minimal repairs: Speaking of repairs, you’ll be happy to hear that maintenance keeps repair needs to a minimum. In fact, annual maintenance can prevent up to 85% of the repairs your system might need otherwise.
- Maximized lifespan: Last but certainly not least, getting maintenance each year can help your system enjoy the longest possible lifespan. This can mean the difference between getting a replacement at 10 years or 15 years.
What an HVAC Comfort Club Membership Offers You
Maintenance is already highly beneficial, but we want to sweeten the deal. That is why we offer you the option to sign-up for our HVAC Comfort Club. We offer the same great quality of service to club members along with the following benefits:
- Priority scheduling
- $0 Diagnostic fee
- 20% Discount and a 3-year warranty on Repairs
- No overtime charges
- 20% Off refrigerant
- A $500 Discount on system replacements after a year
And the best part? All of this becomes yours for less than $20 a month. Sign-up today!
Quality Degree Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving homes like yours since 1996. Contact us today to schedule and enjoy 5-star service with every job.