HVAC Service Dispatcher
HVAC Service Dispatcher/Customer Service
Pay Scale: Up to $23/hour
- Paid Training
- Company Gatherings
- Supportive Team Atmosphere where your contributions will be appreciated
- Medical Insurance - 100% Covered
- Dental Insurance - 100% Covered
- Vision Insurance - 100% Covered
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Spiff Program
- Simple IRA with Company Match - Immediate eligibility
Job Type: Full-time
Are you a friendly, team-focused Customer Service Representative with a minimum of 2 years experience?
We are growing! We are looking for a full-time customer service representative who would enjoy above-average pay along with a supportive coaching environment.
At Quality Degree, we believe that homeowners shouldn't have to worry about their heating and cooling systems. That's why our goal is to deliver a consistent, hassle-free customer experience. We also believe in setting up our entire team for success.
We are looking for a full-time customer service representative to join our team and help provide a remarkable experience for both our team members and our customers.
Hours are between 7am – 5pm working a required 8-hour shift with the opportunity for overtime.
This opportunity isn't for everyone. We only hire the best!
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Excel, Power Point. Knowledge of Mac helpful.
- Ability to learn new software programs easily
- Proficiency with multi-line phone systems
- Excellent communication skills, oral & written
- Must communicate with customers effectively and provide world-class customer service
- Genuinely enjoy working with people and speaking on the telephone
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Make outbound calls to existing customers
- Schedule appointments
- Answer and book incoming service calls
- General office duties as needed, including (but not limited to): scanning, copying, filing, and other administrative duties as needed
- Must be on-time & dependable and have a positive attitude