HVAC Service & Maintenance Technician
HVAC Service & Maintenance Technician- SIGN ON BONUS $5K!
Are you a HVAC Service Technician seeking long-term career growth and development? Are you ready to rid your professional life of monotony? Do you want to make a true difference in the lives of customers and their families? Do you possess the versatility to work both in a team setting as well as independently? If so, Quality Degree Inc. is looking for YOU to join their family!
Quality Degree, Inc, a family owned and operated HVAC company, is looking to hire full-time, top-notch, best in class HVAC Service & Maintenance Technicians to join our fun and supportive 5-Star Award Winning Team!! Starting rate is based upon experience, with the ability to earn up to $30 an hour-plus Commission and Spiff! PLUS, A SIGN-ON BONUS OF $5,000.00. Top Technicians make $100,000.00 annually, plus company benefits package!
Why Work With Quality Degree…?
- Paid Holidays
- Company Healthcare Program (after 60 days!)
- Retirement Program
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive wages & Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
- Continued education and training at no cost to the employee
- Company Uniforms
- Cell phone stipend
- Fun and friendly atmosphere and co-workers
- Innovative company
- Come be a part of a great team!
The HVAC Service & Maintenance Technician will troubleshoot, diagnose repair, service, and maintain residential/ commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards, all while providing outstanding customer service. This position will require a rotating on-call schedule on a once-a-month basis.
- Testing pipe or tubing joints or connections for leaks
- Testing electrical circuits or components for continuity
- Repairing or replacing defective equipment
- Improving HVAC system performance by changing filters, cleaning ducts, or refilling refrigerants
- Installing, connecting, or adjusting thermostats, humidistats, or timers
- Connecting HVAC equipment to fuel, water, or refrigerant sources
- Adjusting system controls to balance system
- Assembling, positioning, and mounting HVAC equipment
- Cutting or drilling holes in buildings structure
- Lay out, design, and install low voltage electrical wiring
- Run after-hours calls as required
- Record and report time, materials, faults, deficiencies, and other occurrences on work orders
- Familiar with all HVAC systems and manufacturers
- Propose to customers new equipment replacements
- Prepare new units for delivery for customers
- Repair and maintain A/C units that are rented or leased to clients
- Repair and maintain company- owned equipment
- 5+ year’s experience preferred, but not required.
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Driving Record
- EPA Certification a must
- NATE Certification a major plus
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Computer skills- ability to navigate the internet
- Ability to operate IPad equipment
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Up to $30.00 per hour plus commission and spiff
- Paid Training
- Company Gatherings
- Supportive Team Atmosphere where your contributions will be appreciated
- Medical Insurance - 100% Covered
- Dental Insurance - 100% Covered
- Vision Insurance - 100% Covered
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Spiff Program
- Simple IRA with Company Match - Immediate eligibility