HVAC in Norristown, PA
Local Heating & Cooling Professionals
If you need air conditioning and heating services in Norristown, Quality Degree, Inc. is the name to trust. With 22 years of experience in the HVAC industry, our team of highly-skilled technicians is capable of installing new systems, repairing current units, maintaining good indoor air quality, and conducting thorough tune-ups.
Additionally, we offer a variety of comfort control options that can save you money and give you total control over your home’s climate. Unlike a lot of other companies, we won’t push a particular product on you to make more money. We are committed to providing you with our honest opinion and professional advice.
To speak with a seasoned heating and cooling expert, contact us today.
Norristown Furnace Repair & Installation
It is important to have a heating system that will provide adequate warmth and comfort to your home. Our heating specialists have extensive experience installing and repairing all makes and models of heaters, heat pumps, furnaces, and ductless mini splits. To ensure that you are getting the most out of your heating system, contact Quality Degree, Inc. today.
Furnace need repairs? Look out for these signs:
- Increased utility bills – Do your energy bills keep increasing without you changing your energy consumption? Your furnace might be to blame. When your furnace is malfunctioning, it has to work harder to produce the same results it does when it’s in top condition. This requires more energy use, hence the high utility bills.
- Irregular cycling – Does your furnace keep turning on and off? Heaters have cycles where they heat the home before turning off. Irregular cycles results in your heater running more than it should. This can mean anything from clogged filters to complications with the thermostat.
- Age of the furnace – Average heating units last anywhere from 15 to 20 years depending on how well they’re maintained. If it’s been more than 20 years since you’ve installed your furnace, it might be time to replace the unit. Often the number of repairs end up costing you more than a replacement would have.
- Furnace blows cold air – Obviously it’s a bad sign if your heating unit is blowing cold air. Common reasons why your heater blow cold air include issues with the pilot light or the thermocouple. Both can be complicated to fix so it’s better to trust a professional!
Top-Notch AC Repair & Replacement Services
When the hot weather is here, you do not want to be left without adequate air conditioning. Our cooling experts can help prevent such an unpleasant experience from occurring.
Our premier air conditioning services include:
- AC repairs
- AC installations
- AC tune-up services
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
- Air conditioning zoning systems
Expert HVAC System Maintenance
Just like a car, heating and cooling systems need to be adequately maintained. To protect your investment and to sustain proper functioning, your system requires regularly scheduled maintenance at least once a year. Research shows that routine tune-ups significantly prolong the life of heating and AC systems and increase energy-efficiency.
Rely on Our Norristown Heating & AC Experts
Whenever a heating and cooling need arises, you can count on our team of professionals at Quality Degree, Inc. to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
Dial (610) 600-1108 now to schedule your appointment for today or another time that fits your schedule better.
• Diagnostic is FREE (normally $79) WITH any repair
• Emergency service, 24/7
I am very satisfied with Quality Degree for HVAC service. All technicians are good and a special shout out to Jason. Been a happy customer for years.- Jack
We could not be happier with Quality Degree!- Greg F.
My wife has a very high standard for everything, and he made her completely satisfied.- John L.
Definitely would recommend to any one!
Awesome job by Philip Emschweiler of Quality Degree- Jonathan F.