Water Heater Repair in Norristown
Problem with Your Water Heater? We Can Help!
We use our water heaters year round, which means we rely on them to work exactly as they should every time. When they don’t, the inconvenience is huge and the need for repairs is urgent. If your water heater is malfunctioning or simply not working as well as it used to, maybe it’s time for a repair.
At Quality Degree, Inc., we can offer customers long-lasting solutions to problems with their water heaters. We understand just how vital these systems are to your comfort. Rest assured that our expert technicians are professionally trained to diagnose any problem with your system and resolve it in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Does Your Water Heater Need a Repair?
If your water heater is in need of a repair, there are a few telltale signs you can recognize. Many of these signs are similar to those for systems that need to be replaced, which is why it’s important to address them as soon as possible. Failing to act soon enough can mean the difference between paying a small amount for a repair now and prematurely paying a much larger sum for a new installation.
The following are a few signs that you may need water heater repair:
- Unusual sounds, which may indicate a build up of sediment in your tank. Listen for banging, bubbling, gurgling, and other odd sounds.
- Bad smelling or discolored hot water, which indicates a problem with tank corrosion.
- Frequent previous repairs can mean that an underlying problem has not been properly addressed.
- Moisture buildup or leaks coming from the tank.
- Incorrect thermostat readings when it seems that your water heater fails to respond to commands or deliver expected results.
- Your system is on the older side of 10 years, because conventional water heaters typically last for about 8 to 12 years before they need to be replaced.
Contact Us for A Water Heater Repair Service in Norristown
If your water heater is acting up, don’t wait to call Quality Degree, Inc. to come out for a repair service. We offer 24/7 service at no additional cost when you need us to come out after normal business hours or even at odd hours throughout the night.
• Diagnostic is FREE (normally $79) WITH any repair
• Emergency service, 24/7
I am very satisfied with Quality Degree for HVAC service. All technicians are good and a special shout out to Jason. Been a happy customer for years.- Jack
We could not be happier with Quality Degree!- Greg F.
My wife has a very high standard for everything, and he made her completely satisfied.- John L.
Definitely would recommend to any one!
Awesome job by Philip Emschweiler of Quality Degree- Jonathan F.